Help organisation from Germany and their project partner Juventas presented at Europe House the Public Call – for NGOs, informal groups, and individuals to apply for the call within the grant scheme under the project “Strengthening Civil Society to Support Sustainable Socio-Economic Development of Montenegro,” IPA/2022/440-688, funded by the Delegation of the European Union and co-financed by the Ministry of Public Administration and Help.
The project will support ideas from NGOs, informal groups, and individuals in the following areas:
- Access to informal education & vocational training
- Increased youth employment through improving digital skills
- Development of small businesses in rural areas
- Cultural and tourism initiatives
- Traditional crafts and homemade products
- Youth participation and dialogue at the local level
Project coordinators Nikola Bošković from Help, Danijela Armuš, and Jovan Bojović from Juventas explained the details, areas, and conditions regarding the Call.
For more details visit link.